After two years of unpredictability due to no-plant 2019 and Covid-19, this spring finally felt “normal.”The weather cooperated early on allowing us to get ahead before we received rain later in the spring. While the rain did delay us for a short time we have been able to get back into the fields and keep up with all of our work orders in a timely fashion.
We are excited to announce that so far this spring we have:
- moved 6,613 tons of 28% liquid nitrogen
- applied dry fertilizer to over 10,000 acres
- applied variable rate fertilizer on 8,500 acres
- applied bean burndown to 30,000 acres
- applied pre-emergent to 15,000 acres of corn
- top dressed 8,500 acres of wheat
- sold 2,600 units of corn
- sold 41,000 units of soybeans
- purchased three new machines
- hauled 3,000,000 bushels of grain
We would like to thank you for your continued business and we wish you a prosperous growing season.
Wheat Harvest 2021
Our Perrysburg facility will be open for the 2021 wheat harvest.
For loads hauled to our Perrysburg facility, Luckey Farmers will pay a $0.10/bushel premium on milling quality wheat. Moisture must be 14.5% or less.
Notice: This will be for a limited time until the Perrysburg facility is full.