We have been carefully monitoring the situation and the guidelines being made by the CDC and Governor DeWine regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. In an effort to do our part to flatten the curve and the impact of this virus, we have implemented the following restrictions effective immediately:
- All Luckey Farmers offices will be closed to non-employees.
- Members, customers and other members of the community will be able to conduct business via the phone, email and text.
- We will still be able to accept in-person bill paying and product pick-up, but we ask that you allow us to assist you so that you don’t have to get out of your vehicle.
- Employees who are not feeling well will be sent home immediately and will remain there until they are symptom free.
- Our sales staff will be working from home and employees working in our locations will be maintaining a distance of six foot at all times.
The health and safety of our customers, members, employees and the community at large are our highest priority. We thank you for your understanding during this time of uncertainty and rapid change. As we gather momentum towards our spring season, please know that we are doing everything in our power to continue to meet your needs and for a successful planting season.