Luckey Farmers, Inc., a grain marketing and farm supply cooperative located in Northwest Ohio, seeks a Director of Agronomy Operations. The Director of Agronomy Operations is responsible for the overall direction and leadership of all agronomy department operations, providing members and customers with prompt and effective service while maintaining efficiency.
- Manage operating costs, product quality and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Lead coordination of custom application team, maintaining accurate records and adhering to company safety standards.
- Provide educational opportunities for staff and team members to ensure compliance with industry educational requirements.
- Provide direction and develops plans to comply with state and federal requirements on environmental issues and D.O.T. regulation. In depth understanding of 4R’s preferred.
- Review and analyze market to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedule and discount rates.
- Work closely with the safety manager to ensure a safe working environment.
- Develop strong working relationships with key Leadership Partners in Operations, Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure commitment to each other and our company’s strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in a business or agriculture related field or the equivalent thereof.
- Five or more years of operations related work.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of planning, organization, problem solving, product management and computer proficiency.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to work extended hours as business conditions warrant.
Luckey Farmers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements. Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Company Vehicle
- Healthcare including, medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan
- Life Insurance
If you wish to apply, please send a resume to Human Resources by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 800- 589-9711.
Luckey Farmers, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. Luckey Farmers, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.